281. Remembering how powerful it is to just give thanks, even when everything feels hard. Thank you, Hef.
282. Not one of us has been admitted to the hospital despite last week's nasty Snow family flu fest--hey thanks, flu shot! (Totally NOT sarcastic...we give flu shots to prevent death from flu, people!)
283. A speedy urgent care experience to have Rowen's pneumonia treated. Kudos WFBH-Urgent Care Clemmons! Y'all close at 7 and you mean it! ;)
284. A beautiful inner circle...I've texted these girls countless times over the past week...lamenting mostly. And they listen, laugh and cry with me.
285. That spring is coming soon. Surely. Please, God. Have mercy.
286. Seat warmers on cold mornings.
287. An amazingly talented family (friend) photographer. Never dreamed I was the type of girl who would grow up to have "a photographer". But by golly, here I am! Kim Shouse, all the heart eyes, always.
288. That God let me become a doctor, even though sometimes this feels more like a burden. Lord, help me treat this like the gift it is.
289. A huge goofy dog who is utterly unoffendable.
290. Mimi's clever sense of humor.
291. Harper's tender heart.
292. That Rowen could care less about being cool and still holds my hand in public.
293. Living in a place with too many good places to eat.
294. The Tiny Pleasures Lunch Club. #exclusive #partyof2
295. Not working tonight. Even though I sort of should have. But really, I shouldn't have.
296. Smart friends.
297. Selling the Norfolk house quickly and (so far) painlessly.
298. My Sunday School class. Every single snotty one of 'em ;)
299. Reading back over previous blog posts. I've kept this blog since I was pregnant with Rowen. I think blogs are out now? Oh well. Being in is overrated.
300. Tomorrow's Thursday!
301. My girl Amanda, who is basically a salty sailor, and makes everything ok.
302. A good reminder this morning. Thank you, Janise.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Monday, November 19, 2018
|Harper had been asking for a while for us to pray with her to receive Jesus as her savior. |
So one night this summer, she got to stay up late and have the talk! This is such a sweet memory.
|Date night at SECCA|
|Exploring CG Hill Park|
|Exploring Horizons Park|
|Corolla Beach trip!|
|Tide pools for the win!|
|Harper and Cruz|
|Gigi and a few of her loves|
|Ready for his best life|
|Our wildly (un)successful fishing trip|
|Field games for the kiddos|
|The Uncles were good sports!|
|Currituck Beach Lighthouse|
|Pool fun with Gigi|
|Getting our game on for the Amazing Race|
|Team Challenge Action at Whalehead Beach Club|
|Stinkin' Aussies won again ;)|
|Relaxing after some stiff competition|
|Uncle Matt is a fan fave|
|Cutest Babies on the Block!|
|Dear everyone, you're welcome for this gift to humanity.|
|This sunset had me up in my feelings. |
Goodbye for now, Outer Banks!
|Saying farewell to our wonderful nanny Miss Karry |
at summer's end
|Rob took Rowen on a men's group camping trip one weekend. Meanwhile...|
|I took the girls and a friend to Dewberry Farm|
|And this goofball came with us too!|
|2nd Annual Field and Charity Day 2018. |
The kids and friends cleaned up a city park,
|played field games,|
|And raised over $200 for Brenner Children's Hospital by selling homemade lemonade!|
|They also donated thousands of diapers!|
|We went to San Diego in October--|
These scooters were everywhere!
And Rob did not even care.
|We caught up with Landon...|
|And these beautiful people.|
|And we visited La Jolla...|
|which was gorgeous!|
|But the very best part was seeing this lovely treasure--|
how I have missed Kirsten!
|San Diego, you are winning!|
So long for now, friends!