166. "I can change the world, with my own two hands. Make a better place, with my own two hands. Make a kinder place, Oh with my own two hands."...Ben Harper, With My Own Two Hands
167. "My heart is dancin', to a November tune. And I hope that you hear it, singing songs about you. And I sing songs of sorrow, because you're not around. See, babe I'm gone tomorrow, Baby follow me down."...Avett Brothers, November Blues
168. "Back where I come from, Where I'll be when its said and done. I'm proud as anyone, That's where I come from" ...Kenny Chesney, Back Where I Come From
169. "You've got to rise up, rise up. When this life has got you down. You've got to look up, look up. When you search and nothing's found. My eyes have seen the glory of the love that's here and now It's coming down, So rise up now."...Matt Maher, Rise Up
170. "There is no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard. No song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned lovin'
Love is the answer, At least for most of the questions in my heart...
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together."
...Jack Johnson, Better Together
*Also our "first dance" song :)