After being awake in the middle of the night for the 250th night since Harper was born...(I'll admit there've been about 20 nights since I've known the child that a) she's slept through the night, or b) we were out of town and she kept someone else up))...I decided JUST MAYBE God would have me use this time to pick back up my gratefulness journal since I haven't listed anything since 11/21. Gah.
36. I know I'm supposed to list this so here goes. I pray that God will make something beautiful out of it...Being up 250 nights between 12 am and 4 am (note the time stamp on this entry...makes me so sad).
37. Getting rid of "junk".
38. Friends over for dinner.
39. Making time to exercise.
40. Mail! I mean, good mail. Like cards and letters and what-not.
42. Buying birthday gifts on Etsy.
43. Wedding registries (Yay for Courtney and Timothy!!)
44. Resolution. 5 minutes after I started typing, the babe is quiet. Night, y'all.
45. Wait, thinking maybe I'm not done being thankful since she started crying again right after the sentence above.
46. This verse: Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29. Lovely.
47. A blessing bag from Kids With A Vision. We currently give out Subway gift cards, but do you think this would be better?
48. Being excited about decorating a new house.
49. Learning how to do new things. Example: grouting tile. Forget the grout float tool thing. Accomplished with a trusty butter knife.
50. Quiet baby? No noises in about 2 min. Claiming it and crawling back in bed. Night, y'all.