(Some of these may seem petty and not directly related to Jesus, but I truly believe He cares about the tiny things that make us smile. Or laugh uncontrollably)
196. This line from Cinderella: "And yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind. For with each dawn, she found new hope..."
197. Andy Dwyer breaking out the MC Hammer on Parks and Recreation
198. Waking up at 4:30 am, driving to Charleston with lovely Erica, running (mostly!) a 5K on a 40 degree Saturday morning, cheering on my half marathon gals, getting stuffed at King Street Grille, driving home, and almost being too tired to eat the beautiful bleu cheese burger staring me in the face. ALMOST.
199. Playing cars in the kitchen with Rowen when he told me to be careful of the air vent because it's a "booby track"
200. 5th birthday parties--my big boy is getting bigger!
201. Confirmation, not from a blood test or ultrasound, but from The One Who Really Matters that Baby #3 is fearfully and wonderfully and perfectly made.
202. Halfway through deployment marks!
203. A record busy work week...a dear friend (Hello, Jo!) once shared that we should even record things that we may not be grateful for at that time because God surely meant it for good.
204. Our amazing nanny who loves on my babies when I can't--thank you Miss Jessi!
205. Rowen's wonderful preschool teacher, Miss Lindsey, who reminds me to put things in perspective.
206. Gorgeous lamps on clearance at TJ Maxx.
207. Harper's language arts: Hypey for Harper, Sockey for soccer, finkles for sprinkles...
208. Monday holidays
209. "I think we should name the baby 'mystery' for now then we can give it a real name when it hatches." ~ Rowen :)